Who can apply
- Must have at least a visual sample or pilot episode shot.
- Intended final runtime per episode must be no longer than 15 minutes.
- The submitted material cannot have been sold to any network, partner, studio or website ahead of IFP Week
- Projects cannot have launched prior to IFP Week.
- If series in its second season or beyond, the upcoming season can’t have publicly debuted yet.
As participants in the Project Forum, Short-Form projects have the opportunity to meet with executives from production companies, distribution platforms and channels, and representatives from top talent agencies. Episodic projects at IFP Week are also granted participation in a live pitching event, in which key industry members give feedback on each creator’s pitch.