IFP Week is an annual event comprised meetings, screenings, panels, talks, workshops, meet-ups, exhibitions and tours centered on cutting-edge independent content for the big screen, small screen, and beyond.
Volunteer registration is open from July 1 to September 5.
Sign- up to help creatives, industry insiders, and audiences discover new talent, new projects, and new ideas from New York City and around the world.
We’re looking for volunteers for:
- Public Programs (Conference & Screenings)
- Project Forum Meetings
- Special Events
- Registration & Hospitality
- VR & For 30 hours of volunteering, you’ll receive:
- A free, one-year IFP membership (or an extension on an existing membership)
- Free access to 50+ annual screenings
- A one-year subscription to Filmmaker Magazine
- IFP conference tickets at a 25% discount
- Access to IFP Gotham Award screenings and voting!